Saturday 15 April 2017

This is why we are seeing marketers shift their print and TV budgets to radio

A tough economy has been predicted again but for some media domains, a slash in budget may mean good news. We can create traffic both on radio and online, and create successful work interference between them. We are on smartphones, websites and smart TVs.
_

Violet:
But if he says he wants to call me baby and loves all of my photos.
(14 April 2017)

Violet:
I have been talking to a high school friend and he i think has feelings for me he could be playin with my feelings for all i know.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
I'm 14, have no friends, don't do any activities, spend all day on xbox and yahoo, and I'm here to call you all losers?
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
The other half are very good, decent, and smart people.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
It seems I've described half the people on Yahoo.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
Wipe my zits with my Cheeto dust and Pizza Hut wings, you losers.
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
Wife tries to suicide and her husband wants to kill me and her ? Should i tell him the truth?
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
At this point im thinking to tell her husband the truth and to get off my back - his wife is a cheating whore.
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
I told her what happened n to be careful but now she says im lying and that im a monster that tried to destroy her family and esp now that her husband began to love her again.
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
He was disuaded but he said he will dig more into the matter and if i was lying he will kill both.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment