Monday 10 April 2017

Good Luck and have fun playing Knf escape games

The story of the game is to escape from the abandoned hostel. Imagine a situation that when you wake up from dreams, you find yourself locked inside a abandoned hostel. Now you have to escape by clicking on the objects around the hostel and solve some simple puzzles.
_

Estella:
So I need to get marry him or need guaranteed income from him.
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
I got pregnant years ago but I aborted by my own will as I didn't marry him at that time.
(10 April 2017)

Estella:
I have a boyfriend for almost 3 years, but he still not like to marry me.
(10 April 2017)

Latasha:
Why do white girls like?
(10 April 2017)

Williemae:
So far we like Bayleigh Sofia Elaya Jasmine Jessa Rae Bellamy Jade Remi Arizona We also like the name Kaia but we feel it's a little to similar to my name which is Katya, I also have a step-son called Levi Jackson.
(10 April 2017)

Williemae:
I'm expecting my first child and myself and my partner are stuggling to pick a name for our baby, we are having a girl and we like names that aren't overly common.
(10 April 2017)

Carisa:
Should I just ignore this guy?
(10 April 2017)

Carisa:
I would just like aom body's wise input on what my next step should be with the conflicting friendship.
(10 April 2017)

Carisa:
I'm actually going to start running with one in the future since I'm training to become a marathon runner.
(10 April 2017)

Carisa:
I'm used to it and I do have good relationships with the doctors at the job.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment