Monday 10 April 2017

See episode number 27 to hear more about how ETFs are priced

I think we should for good reason. These inverse ETFs end up pricing lower because they are based on percentage changes, not necessarily tracking dollar changes. See episode number 68 with Mark Sebastian about trading volatility. The pricing differential on ETFs starts to compound on top of itself.
_

Arie:
Poll why does neighbor shine lights in my window like a knife, then i have nightmares he tears down my fence, then stabs me?
(10 April 2017)

Charisse:
How do I eulogize my sister when she was a mean person?
(10 April 2017)

Charisse:
She died and the funeral is Wednesday.
(10 April 2017)

Bettina:
What does it mean when a girl likes a span of 4 boys in a short amount of time?
(10 April 2017)

Bettina:
I worry that she will lose interest in me quickly therefore finding another person or that i will get played.
(10 April 2017)

Bettina:
The reason i asked this question is because i like this girl who likes me back but i also found out that she liked a span of 4 boys, including me, in a short span of time.
(10 April 2017)

Verda:
Poll why does neighbor shine lights in my window, leave t 4 am? then come back morning?
(10 April 2017)

Viva:
How do I get my Mom to let me see my Dad and his family for Easter?
(10 April 2017)

Viva:
She divorced him because he lied to her about money too much.
(10 April 2017)

Viva:
She says I can't because he is a cheating scum but he is my Dad and I love him and especially my grandparents and cousins.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment