Friday 7 April 2017

I found a 74t on aliexpress that will need modified

I've seen them but can't locate anything available or in stock. I was lucky that the spokes didn't try and eat the chain/derailleur throwing me off. Im going to up size the secondary sprocket substantially but I need to maintain my current motor reduction or real close to it.
_

Delsie:
At night i think of i want to be your lady baby if your game is on give me a call boo if your love is strong gotta give my all to you..?
(6 April 2017)

Carolin:
How to make a girl talk to me?
(6 April 2017)

Alona:
Could there still be hope for me and my ex?
(6 April 2017)

Charlena:
How do you get used to someone not being in your life?
(6 April 2017)

Charlena:
This is the first time I've had to face someone leaving my life completely and I'm not sure how to accept it.
(6 April 2017)

Charlena:
He meant a lot more to me than I did to him (thus why I ended it), I suppose it's just silly to expect he'd want to stay in contact once it's ended.
(6 April 2017)

Charlena:
Today I noticed he's stopped following me on Instagram so that's our last contact severed.
(6 April 2017)

Charlena:
The last guy I was dating I ended it - we weren't in a relationship, we were civil but I felt I had to block him to take some time away...although I'd hoped we could reconnect as I like him as a person.
(6 April 2017)

Charlena:
I prefer to try to stay friends with my ex's - your partner was such a big part of your life, unless they've done something terrible or are unhealthy for you I don't understand the idea of totally cutting them out of your life.
(6 April 2017)

Fallon:
I've spoken with my boyfriend about it, but I don't know what else to do.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment