Saturday 15 April 2017

But what are the origins of this fantasy language?

Creating the Dothraki language was just one element of shaping a nuanced fantasy world. He began drawing maps and creating family trees in an effort to keep the characters straight and avoid contradicting himself. He also began piecing together the Dothraki and High Valyrian languages.
_

Petra:
Whenever someone treats her bad, misjudged her, puts her down i always come in to defend her.
(16 April 2017)

Zola:
I took my boyfriend to the barber today and the barber asked if I was his wife and he said no, and then he said future wife and looked at me.
(16 April 2017)

Ivey:
Will the attraction come later?
(16 April 2017)

Ivey:
However, I am not sure how strong my feelings should be at this point.
(16 April 2017)

Ivey:
He is nice and responsive, he really likes me.
(16 April 2017)

Ivey:
I have been talking to a guy who lives long distance for almost 6 months.
(16 April 2017)

Andrew:
Why does my bf want to eat me out so bad?
(16 April 2017)

Eugene:
I don t want to be around my grieving friend?
(16 April 2017)

Eugene:
Is it normal to not want anything to do with someone who is grieving even if you care about them as a friend?
(16 April 2017)

Eugene:
I don t want to see my friend at all and be in that atmosphere of grief.
(16 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment