Wednesday 12 April 2017

Recognition is such an important piece of the work we do

And probably not where you intended. The 80/20 rule simply states that 80% of your results will come from 20% of your efforts. How Can I Help Build Recognition? People love being part of a community that truly cares. And what better way to show we care than to recognize the people who are exemplifying the right behavior?
_

Tillie:
My friends tell me that a cute guy like me should not stay single.
(11 April 2017)

Tillie:
I am getting parental pressure too on getting married.
(11 April 2017)

Tillie:
There are no single women in my office and not to mention that workplace romance is prohibited.
(11 April 2017)

Tillie:
The thing is I like girls but after a couple of rejections, I don't feel like asking a random cute girl.
(11 April 2017)

Tillie:
There was another girl who asked me out but that relationship didn't last long I am now single and all my friends keep asking why I don't get married or have a girlfriend.
(11 April 2017)

Tillie:
I do have a busy life though and I am 26. I indulge in a work and have many hobbies like playing instruments, photography, travel etc I've only approached two women in my life and they were both already taken.
(11 April 2017)

Tillie:
It is primarily because of friends and my parents.
(11 April 2017)

Danna:
What country do I look from?
(11 April 2017)

Akiko:
Why can t I get pregnant?
(11 April 2017)

Akiko:
We re starting to lose hope that it can even happen between us and it s discouraging.
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment