Monday 10 April 2017

An Israeli army spokesman declined to comment on the report

After the incident, Russia's Foreign Ministry summoned the Israeli ambassador to Moscow to protest the attack. Russia is a close ally of Syrian President Bashar Assad. On Sunday morning, Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman responded to the incident with a saber-rattling warning.
_

Edris:
She moved so we can't see each other but we did make plans to see each other soon.
(9 April 2017)

Edris:
She promised me she'll never leave my side multiple times and I'm afraid of losing her cuz I don't have much friends and I don't even hang out w ppl anymore and I only talk to her most of the time.
(9 April 2017)

Edris:
I won't let her go since we've had the longest relationship ever and she saved me from my really hard times so don't think I'll let go easily.
(9 April 2017)

Edris:
She is my only friend I talk to since elementary school.
(9 April 2017)

Ivette:
HELLLP!!MY EX-BESFRIEND IS IN MY GROUP FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT! READ BELOW!?
(9 April 2017)

Ivette:
What am I going to do... I don't want to look or even talk to her and I don't want her starting any drama (like gossiping). Btw we're going to start working on the project on Monday and in pretty sure she'll be at school.
(9 April 2017)

Ivette:
I've ignored her a few times when she tried to talk to me (cuz she really hurt my feelings badly).. anyways, I tried changing the team but my teacher said no.
(9 April 2017)

Ivette:
We fought 4 months ago and have ignored each other since then.
(9 April 2017)

Ivette:
We weren't also able to choose our team members, our teachers chose them for us.
(9 April 2017)

Ivette:
This was because in that class, there were too many students and the number of people in each group weren't even.
(9 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment