Friday 14 April 2017

That means you can do twice as many amount of cuts in the same amount of time

Pretty much the best thing ever. That means you can have your computer pretty much anywhere and your printer always in place. Take some green glitter paper and cut a shamrock from it. Then take some Cricut Vinyl gold glitter paper and cut out Happy St. Adhere the shamrock to a wood board and then adhere the Happy St.
_

Marybeth:
What do you guys think she means by telling me that?
(14 April 2017)

Marybeth:
Not to be mean but I know she's been with tons of guys in the past and I wouldn't be surprised if she still sleeps around.
(14 April 2017)

Marybeth:
I said something to her about it and she said she's not that type of girl and isn't a piece of meat. (We're both single) so do you think it's because she's not happy with how I performed last time or do you think she just doesn't want sex with me?
(14 April 2017)

Marybeth:
But these last two times we didn't.
(14 April 2017)

Marybeth:
Anyway we had sex 2 times ago when I saw her.
(14 April 2017)

Marybeth:
We live in different states now and only see each other maybe once a year.
(14 April 2017)

Mercy:
Why do they say it's a bad idea to spend the night with a guy if I don't intend on having sex with him?
(14 April 2017)

Mercy:
I've spent the night at a number of guys' houses...friends, boyfriends...sure we cuddled and fooled around, and they wanted to have sex, but I never put myself in a dangerous situation where they got mad and tried to rape me...why do people say that?
(14 April 2017)

Malinda:
I want my boyfriend's time and sex. He wants to work out of town and make a lot of money. We're doomed?
(14 April 2017)

Malinda:
There's nothing I can do here is there?
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment