Wednesday 12 April 2017

The original list of those who refused to serve in his first Shadow Cabinet

Oh, and make them feel under attack, so they close ranks. Where were you in 2015, Tom, when it was obvious to everyone? Or in 2013, when Unite were stitching up selections for the hard left? Hilary Benn, with his defiant speech on Syria more over Europe, which got him sacked for his trouble.
_

Maryalice:
Why did he say that, he is crazy?
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
Lolol....no I'm not feisty I just don't take the BS.
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
I told him that i felt disrespected and he is telling me that the trip wasnto what I thought it was......that he thinks I'm seeing someone else. ...that I'm feisty and now he knows why my ex husband isn't with me.
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
Now he is upset because I don't answer his phone calls and he hasn't came over to my place.
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
I thought we had something, I thought I was special to him.
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
We started off great he took me out, bought me things And after 6 months of dating him I let him come over to my place and he came over every day.
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
I thought that after 8 months of dating him one of them would move oUT but no.
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
Their both in their 50's and I'm in my early 30's.
(12 April 2017)

Maryalice:
I dumped my new man because he went on a trip to VA with his so called lady friend that lives with him.
(12 April 2017)

Elmer:
Month 3 of ttc?
(12 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment