Friday 14 April 2017

The Battleship Pretension Top 100 list provided such a challenge

I have to give the Marx Brothers credit for their ability to do physical comedy. There was a scene where Chico, Harpo, and a merchant keep swapping hats and it is quite skillful and funny. Probably the best scene in the film is when Groucho and Harpo are dressed identically and do a choreographed mirror scene.
_

Violet:
Is that cheating because my husband doesn't like him but doesn't even know him I went to high school band with him for 3 years.
(14 April 2017)

Violet:
But if he says he wants to call me baby and loves all of my photos.
(14 April 2017)

Violet:
I have been talking to a high school friend and he i think has feelings for me he could be playin with my feelings for all i know.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
I'm 14, have no friends, don't do any activities, spend all day on xbox and yahoo, and I'm here to call you all losers?
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
The other half are very good, decent, and smart people.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
It seems I've described half the people on Yahoo.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
Wipe my zits with my Cheeto dust and Pizza Hut wings, you losers.
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
Wife tries to suicide and her husband wants to kill me and her ? Should i tell him the truth?
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
At this point im thinking to tell her husband the truth and to get off my back - his wife is a cheating whore.
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
I told her what happened n to be careful but now she says im lying and that im a monster that tried to destroy her family and esp now that her husband began to love her again.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment