Saturday 15 April 2017

What qualities can we hope to express in our work and products?

We load the still with aromatic material and collect essential oil and hydrosol from the other end. Or is it just the beginning of the journey? Knowing how to paint, does not make one an artist, nor does mastering a language make us poets. Fine craftsmanship is a marriage of sound tools, high-quality materials, skill and vision, experience and insight.
_

Travis:
We spoke on the phone briefly as he was helping me with travel plans to a destination he has visited before.
(13 April 2017)

Travis:
A male friend of mine introduced me to his male friend.
(13 April 2017)

Arvilla:
I was dating one of my classmates (who I do not have romantic feelings for). We shared passionate kisses and I revealed that he was my boyfriend to my closest friends.
(13 April 2017)

Arvilla:
So last night I had a wonderful dream.
(13 April 2017)

Valarie:
Recently he messaged me on Facebook and said he wanted to get lunch with me sometime.
(13 April 2017)

Valarie:
The thing I notice is that he is always near me when other people are in a group with me but when I'm by myself he still looks at me but he doesn't ever talk to me.
(13 April 2017)

Valarie:
He makes eye contact and smiles sometimes.
(13 April 2017)

Valarie:
There's this guy who might like me.
(13 April 2017)

Terresa:
I grew alot since 6th grade im now in 7th(im a girl) i was 4'11 and now im 5'3 i grew alot in the summer, my grandma is really short like 5'1 but my mom is 5'6 and dad is 5'10 or 5'11. My sister is 5'5 or 5'6. How tall will i be?
(13 April 2017)

Eddie:
I took a pregnancy text on Friday came out negative.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment