Wednesday 26 April 2017

It looks like it might keep the children entertained for a couple hours

The movie thankfully ditches the half live-action/animated formula and decided to go fully animated with lots of bright colors. It looks like lazy storytelling and the humor seems very uninspired. The cast is the obvious draw here with the likes of Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Alan Arkin sharing the screen.
_

Hilde:
Is children spelt with a capital c or not?
(26 April 2017)

Pamela:
Will my birth control pill fail because i took a pill?
(26 April 2017)

Jacquiline:
Why does it hurt when I get on top?
(26 April 2017)

Jacquiline:
He wanted me to get on top first ( I usually don't at first cause it hurts ) I kinda didn't want too, it doesn't hurt really it's just he has to get on top on me first before I get on top of him.
(26 April 2017)

Jacquiline:
So me and my boyfriend just had sex 1 hour ago and we did the foreplay and other things.
(26 April 2017)

Wynona:
Wow, I just love girls who have lots of issues... Thoughts?
(26 April 2017)

Wynona:
Like, girls who live with their parents, have mental health issues, and can't find jobs.
(26 April 2017)

Joellen:
How much should I pay for this?
(26 April 2017)

Joellen:
I want to put an ad on craigslist for this.
(26 April 2017)

Joellen:
I need to find someone to do an acting job for me and pretend to be my friend for about an hour or two in front of someone.
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment