Tuesday 14 February 2017

Your donation allows me to continue offering my poetry freely

I love your diction and how you just weave the words to attain such a spontaneous flow..I have bookmarked this blog. Like you, a heartfelt remark from a new friend can uplift and bear me aloft. I appreciate your eyes and ears dancing to the rhythm of my words.
_

Kathrin:
I have not currently agreed to give up our fridays but his grandma keeps bringing it up saying that my son is going to resent me for this in the future.
(12 February 2017)

Kathrin:
I feel that going to games every other weekend is just fine and the time he spends with his father, sister and step mom is important.
(12 February 2017)

Kathrin:
It has come up that he isnt being able to participate in all the games because I pick him up on friday and games are usually on weekends.
(12 February 2017)

Kathrin:
Anyway he is 8 now and sports is becoming a bigger part of his life which he participates in on the weekends.
(12 February 2017)

Kathrin:
He lives with his grandparents on his mothers side because I kinda got pushed out after we broke up and then she moved to alaska and left my son behind.
(12 February 2017)

Kathrin:
Pretty standard I think, I pick him up after school on friday and bring him back sunday evening.
(12 February 2017)

Kathrin:
I have visitation with my son every other weekend.
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
How Do I get A shy guy to talk to me? SOS REALLY DESPERATE?
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
I really have such a hunch for this kid and really want it to happen.
(12 February 2017)

Salome:
However, he has several spotify playlists filled with love songs.
(12 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment