Sunday 19 February 2017

It put the wind up the Turnbull government and other post-colonial toadies

What Turnbull is evading is the legitimacy, authority and credibility conferred by the deal upon One Nation. Never in our political history has a PM so completely abandoned what he stood for prior to taking office. Malcolm Turnbull sheds his earlier progressive political identity as if it were a trendy leather jacket.
_

Gwenn:
He said he understands but still texts me and sends me good morning texts.
(17 February 2017)

Gwenn:
This other guy found out that I'm single and he's been texting me although I've told him that I'm not ready for a serious relationship right now.
(17 February 2017)

Gwenn:
I wish we could have worked it out but it's not working.
(17 February 2017)

Gwenn:
He's so heartbroken and it hurts me that he's hurting.
(17 February 2017)

Gwenn:
He is very overweight and I'm the first girl who really loved him for who he is but I couldn't take the arguing anymore.
(17 February 2017)

Gwenn:
My ex loved me sooo much and I loved him but I felt it was best we that we part because he was obsessed with me and he has bad anger issues.
(17 February 2017)

Romona:
Finally had sex with a girl now she keeps asking 'Do you love me now I let you?'?
(17 February 2017)

Romona:
I don't, it was just fvcking, what do I tell her?
(17 February 2017)

Georgann:
If you were in a horror movie what kind of character would you be?
(17 February 2017)

Brittany:
My mom keep asking me ( my dad) for money. What should I do?
(17 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment