Friday 24 February 2017

Poor sleep can also cause problems such as fatigue or daytime impairment during daily tasks

Many strategies for getting enough rest involve altering your sleep environment, your bedtime or wake-up time. These strategies assume you have control over your schedule and quarters. Issues such as low manpower, fast-paced work and frequent shift jobs can increase fatigue.
_

Scottie:
The problem is, I'm just not interested in him that way anymore.
(24 February 2017)

Scottie:
But it's been long distance and we go months without seeing each other, and then it's only a few hours.
(24 February 2017)

Scottie:
He has done nothing wrong, absolutely nothing, he's actually an amazingly sweet guy and always takes care of me.
(24 February 2017)

Scottie:
So I have been going out with this amazing guy for a year and 4 months and it was pretty serious.
(24 February 2017)

Nell:
If a girl texts you first, is she interested?
(24 February 2017)

Nell:
She seems interested and I would like to take it slow with her.
(24 February 2017)

Nell:
She texted me at 7:30 this morning asking if I made it home okay.
(24 February 2017)

Nell:
She said she had a great time and we hugged when I dropped her off.
(24 February 2017)

Nell:
We went to two bars and I had a great time.
(24 February 2017)

Nell:
Went out with a girl I met on tinder last night.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment