Thursday 23 February 2017

I own too many long rain jackets and this is really perfect for spring rainy days

I think the muscle tanks they offer cover the non-sheer tanks though they are Pima instead of the technical fabrics. Honestly, not trying be a jerk, but they would look so much nicer and so much more flattering if they didn't wear them so tight. This is the typical fit in a Crossfit gym amongst the elite level athletes, although there are some that have narrower legs too.
_

Jessenia:
Please give me you're honest opinion.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
I want to cry just thinking about what I'd do if I am.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
I'm scared, very scared to be pregnant because I feel like I'd be a huge disappointment to my family.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
I feel a weird sensation in my lower abdomen by my hips ( where ovaries would be I think). Usually it happens around my period but I heard it can also be related to pregnancy.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
I had some weird feelings in my stomach, like hunger feelings but it hurt in my lower stomach where period cramps would be.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
I am having a lot of discharge, and have to pee frequently.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
As of now, I'm freaking out again, I am expecting my period in about 5-7 days and usually I have some kind of PMS symptom by now.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
I had sex after my ovulation week.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
He didn't ejaculate inside me but I'm not sure about Precum.
(23 February 2017)

Jessenia:
I know it's not smart but my bf and I had sex in the shower together and we didn't use protection.
(23 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment