Thursday 9 February 2017

How many network shows open with that warning every week?

Penguin and a couple of his guys find Ed at the chemical plant. He thinks they can stop this if they find Jerome. Poor Bullock is taking a million phone calls and just trying to hold it together. Gordon realizes Lee was one of the last people to talk to Jerome, so she might have some kind of clue.
_

Adelia:
Is this normal or am i missing something ?
(9 February 2017)

Adelia:
I noticed that i've a preference for moms in general..they seem to be caring, sweet, faithful etc.
(9 February 2017)

Adelia:
Im not 20 nor 30 anymore and finding single women is rare at this age.
(9 February 2017)

Adelia:
The women i frequented were mostly met online, clubs, bars etc.
(9 February 2017)

Sherrie:
Why do people think all guys can get a girlfriend?
(9 February 2017)

Sherrie:
Despite this undeniable proof, why do they still think success is still possible?
(9 February 2017)

Sherrie:
I've been rejected by every woman I've ever been interested in, yet people still think I have a chance when that's proof I can't ever get a girlfriend.
(9 February 2017)

Ardelle:
How should I handle this with my girlfriend?
(9 February 2017)

Ardelle:
Why is she able to talk more easily to my friends than me?
(9 February 2017)

Ardelle:
I do not understand what she is having trouble with, she's a naturally shy woman, but we've been dating for 7 months, so she shouldn't be shy anymore.
(9 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment