Tuesday 21 February 2017

I would hate to think that someone bought this product based solely on my recommendation

I wish I could take that one back. Of course, we also do other things. But those articles were not reviews. First, if a list of associated reference equipment is conspicuously absent, you should wonder why. Maybe because it was all gear owned by the dealer and unfamiliar to the writer?
_

Lili:
Then he got a gf and we drifted apart a little.
(20 February 2017)

Lili:
So we were extremely close last year, and he would sometimes talk about being more than just friends... but back then, I never really saw him in an intimateeay plus he was like a brother to me.
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
Is it bad that i feel ashamed about this? Should i talk to my mom?
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
The fact a 53 year old woman is stronger than a 19 year old man is humiliating.
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
My mom is also stronger than me, she helps carry things too heavy for me.
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
I am 5'3 110 pounds and my mom is 6'7 280 pounds.(yes she is my biological mom dont ask.) Its very humiliating how she is so much bigger than me.
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
But i feel embarrassed about our size difference.
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
I love my mom and greatful for how much she as helped me.
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
My mom is a successful business woman and I do clerical work for her.
(20 February 2017)

Emilie:
I am a 19 year old guy living with my 53 year old single mom.
(20 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment