Wednesday 22 February 2017

I grew up in a kind of ambience and we had nothing to be afraid of

He gave me the liberty to do everything and anything; provided I stayed in my limits. Then as life moved ahead, I joined NIIT. I took a chance with my job I had at NIIT and changed my profile altogether. There are some decisions that I regret; like leaving NIIT.
_

Remona:
Why most women tend to be sneaky and sly?
(22 February 2017)

Remona:
And will constantly hide everything about themself.
(22 February 2017)

Remona:
They always seem to dig up as much info as possible about a guy even more when in a relationship.
(22 February 2017)

Gaynelle:
How do I get my mother to stop being so protective of me now that I am 30?
(22 February 2017)

Gaynelle:
Also she has enemies in the family and I think sometimes for protecting me Is her way of trying to make them look bad.
(22 February 2017)

Gaynelle:
I am guessing that's why she's especially protective of me.
(22 February 2017)

Gaynelle:
I had learning disabilities as a kid but nothing severe.
(22 February 2017)

Gaynelle:
How do I get her to get past this without moving 100 miles away and never seeing her again?
(22 February 2017)

Gaynelle:
She has anxiety and I think it is based on that but it causes me to have great anxiety.
(22 February 2017)

Gaynelle:
That is just an example of how she is too protective.
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment