Sunday 12 February 2017

Because they are life skills we use every day of our lives

As a result, adults may feel unable to advise children on the safe and responsible use of digital technologies. Likewise, this gap gives rise to different perspectives of what is considered acceptable behaviour. So how can we, as parents, educators and leaders, prepare our children for the digital age?
_

Juliana:
Unfortunately, he s always been a people pleaser and goes along with it.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
I m torturing myself because I just love him so much but I also understand that he s never been with anyone else other than me and he feels pressure from someone in his family who s like a brother to him that is a womanizer.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
He tells me that we could get married one day or he may find someone else he just doesn t know.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
He basically wants to be 20 and explore.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
The thing is he broke up with me because he said he isn t sure if he loves me really because he doesn t know what love is and he feels like his lack of experience sexually also makes him less than.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
He makes me want to be the best person I can be.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
I ve been with other people in the past and even tried being with someone since we broke up and nothing compares in the slightest to how I feel about him.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
In my mind there s no doubt he s my soulmate.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
We honestly just get each other and click so naturally that we fell in love pretty quickly.
(11 February 2017)

Juliana:
He s 20 and I m 22. We have been dating since he was 17. So I was his first almost everything.
(11 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment