Thursday 9 February 2017

What is the likelihood that any two mutations result in a BDM pair?

And, particularly, how often do adaptive mutations form BDM pairs? Consequently, the combination of two early-arising highly beneficial alleles is likely to overshoot the fitness optimum. Mendel's Principles of Heredity. Genetic nature of species differences.
_

Ludivina:
My family Consists of me my husband and my son.
(9 February 2017)

Ludivina:
That is when I how spoiled of family I have.
(9 February 2017)

Ludivina:
So today I was watching a show and it compared the wealthy to the not so wealthy.
(9 February 2017)

Karissa:
Does having bad teeth turn people off?
(9 February 2017)

Karissa:
What if the guy or girl looks good but their teeth aren't that straight?
(9 February 2017)

Martine:
I want to bike to work once I become a nurse, but wouldn't that look really weird wearing blue scrubs? I've never seen that?
(9 February 2017)

Martine:
I don't want to waste thousands per year for a car, when I could just ride a bike.
(9 February 2017)

Nisha:
Since I don't respect my parents and do not live with them anymore, I'm not obligated to have anything to do with them, correct?
(9 February 2017)

Nisha:
I have nothing to do with them and one of them has a form of arthritis....
(9 February 2017)

Nisha:
It's just me, where I make my own rules where I'm my own authority.
(9 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment