Tuesday 21 February 2017

But the Chinese author He Jiahong does crime differently

As well as a best-selling novelist, he is also a criminal justice expert and professor of law at Renmin University in Beijing. Like He himself, Hong Jun studied law at Northwestern University Chicago. Along the way he encounters ancient tribes and the scars of the past.
_

Lucrecia:
No one even asked me if it was ok.
(20 February 2017)

Lucrecia:
She asked my 8 yr old if he would like to go with her and her two boys to a theme park which is an hour away out of state.
(20 February 2017)

Lili:
Can anybody help me?
(20 February 2017)

Lili:
OMG THat chick was HOT 4 years ago...
(20 February 2017)

Taneka:
He rubbed another girls feet and now I don't trust him, what do I do?
(20 February 2017)

Taneka:
They also don't have a limit to drinking and pressure him to get crazy drunk.
(20 February 2017)

Taneka:
His friends are bad influences and if a girl was hitting on him they'd probably egg it on instead of telling him to not be stupid.
(20 February 2017)

Taneka:
Whenever we fight and he does go out I can't even relax because all I'm thinking about is what he's doing, and if he's getting super drunk or if any girls are talking to them.
(20 February 2017)

Taneka:
I just can't trust him and it really sucks.
(20 February 2017)

Taneka:
He said that's all he did but who even knows.
(20 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment