Wednesday 1 February 2017

My mother is the one that taught me it was okay to be different

They were always so unique, and I LOVED that. In fact, it was great to be distinctive in style and fashion. Just throw it on with a pair of your favorite jeans. Pair them with your own pieces to make them look modern and fresh. For the fabulous floral dress, I envision wearing this on vacation or for Summer.
_

Victoria:
My sister has recently been trying to get together with him because her marriage has failed and wants an excuse to have someone to sleep with.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
I told him that I wasn't ready as well, but the both of us have been through a lot of bad relationships so we both can laugh about that kind of stuff.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
He told me that he has feelings for me but doesn't want a relationship yet.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
Naturally I accepted it because I haven't seen him around for so long, and let's be honest... I needed a really trustworthy person to talk to after all the bad things that have happened to me throughout the years.
(30 January 2017)

Victoria:
I've known this guy for about 13 years or so and a few months ago he sent me a friend request on FB.
(30 January 2017)

Brinda:
How to make out with someone?
(30 January 2017)

Brinda:
We're going to make out back at his house before I bottom, but I'm just worried about it, cause I've never kissed anyone else...
(30 January 2017)

Brinda:
I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but I've met up with someone, and we're going on a date tomorrow.
(30 January 2017)

Rhona:
How do I tell my best friend that I don't like her other friend?
(30 January 2017)

Rhona:
How do I tell my best friend how I feel?
(30 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment