Sunday 12 February 2017

Your donation allows me to continue offering my poetry freely

I love your diction and how you just weave the words to attain such a spontaneous flow..I have bookmarked this blog. Like you, a heartfelt remark from a new friend can uplift and bear me aloft. I appreciate your eyes and ears dancing to the rhythm of my words.
_

Anya:
I don't want him to get the wrong idea because im a good girl.
(11 February 2017)

Anya:
What can I do or say to let him know that I want anal without looking trashy?
(11 February 2017)

Anya:
He is kind of small but its okay because I LOVE anal sex and it is unbearable when a guy is large.
(11 February 2017)

Anya:
We had oral sex on the first night and it was great.
(11 February 2017)

Anya:
Im going on my second date with a guy I've been talking to for almost a month.
(11 February 2017)

Arica:
I caught my mom's cousin with another woman. I told everyone I think he's cheating and then I learned it was his mother-in-law he was with?
(11 February 2017)

Arica:
Should I go correct everybody I said it to so they don't go around thinking he's a cheater?
(11 February 2017)

Anitra:
Do people hate on people that are very attractive or very ugly?
(11 February 2017)

Anitra:
What is the difference and how can you telll the diffrence?
(11 February 2017)

Shelia:
Im 12 and I had a dream I had a kid with my crush?!?
(11 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment