Wednesday 1 February 2017

I literally started my first job right after my high school graduation ceremony

My first gig was at a new Build-A-Bear store they were building at the mall. Not sure exactly where I was heading in life. Because, after all, every lesson is a learning opportunity. When my daughter was born I still continued to work full time. For 10 years, I embraced the pet industry.
_

Mindy:
Surprisingly, he was fine with it but said that you're on your own.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
Anyways, Now more than two years have passed and I'm best friends with her younger brother and I told her brother about an year ago that I had a huge crush on her.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
I tried texting her o facebook but I'd get the reply so late.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
Often I noticed her looking at me as we used to sit close by but she wouldn't talk much.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
So I tried to talk to her about it, but never got the chance or the balls lol.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
We used to go on the bus and long story short, I ended up falling for her.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
So I met this girl in high school about 3 years ago.
(1 February 2017)

Willene:
I distinctly remember looking in the mirror expecting to look like my friend and realizing that wasn't who I was.
(1 February 2017)

Willene:
I actually pretended I looked like her.
(1 February 2017)

Willene:
I would always think about how ugly and fat I was.
(1 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment