Friday 24 February 2017

Eskom has various learnership programs to others annually as the big opportunity to get

It is www eskom co za learnership. And every single of them has the same chance to join www eskom co za learnership or if it is late then for the next year. And this program has changed many unemployed youth to have career and work with the dreamed position.
_

Loretta:
Why cant he be like I like u ur hot but all of the sudden he was getting violent?
(23 February 2017)

Loretta:
I didnt know what to do, he was a stranger.
(23 February 2017)

Loretta:
He stared at my crotch and started to insult me, &use profanity.
(23 February 2017)

Loretta:
His eyes dilated and he strolled toward me.
(23 February 2017)

Loretta:
I was at the grocery shop, and there was a really tall guy with bad hair.
(23 February 2017)

Loretta:
There was this one guy, Ive never seen before.
(23 February 2017)

Brandi:
My friend cried while talking about her dead son and I felt so stupid?
(23 February 2017)

Brandi:
A few nights ago I was having dinner with Trish and I was about to vent because the man boyfriend (I'm divorced) is treating me bad and ignoring me and Trish started to talk about her son out of the blue.
(23 February 2017)

Brandi:
Back in 2005 I of course attended ths funeral and offered my support but she never really talked about her son afterwards.
(23 February 2017)

Brandi:
So my friend Trish lost her son in Iraq in 2005. He was a Marine and he was 20. When I think about her son I see my daughter Lisa babysitting him.Lisa was about 5 years older than her son.
(23 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment