Wednesday 1 February 2017

Another great feature is being having both project and team views of the calendar

How many balls do you have up in the air? How many plates are you spinning? How many people and projects are you juggling? Visualize your plans. Map out your plans and see them with clarity in Forecast. Know how busy or available your team is at a glance.
_

Nisha:
I want to do well in school but i keep making Ds in school.
(31 January 2017)

Carlita:
I honestly want to give up some days, but I never do...and there seems to be no answer to my question above..no real answer that brings me peace of mind.
(31 January 2017)

Zenobia:
Feeling a pressure on my left ovary's?
(31 January 2017)

Zenobia:
So any guesses on what in the world this could be?
(31 January 2017)

Zenobia:
I have taken several pregnancy test and all neg. so I can not be pregnant. we do not use any protection anyways.
(31 January 2017)

Zenobia:
My doctor did not do an ultrasound or any test, but he did feel around that area. so it is just a guess.
(31 January 2017)

Zenobia:
My doctor had recently put me on a birth control cause he though it could be an ovarian cyst. but it just seems like that pressure is getting to have more and more pressure daily.
(31 January 2017)

Chia:
My girlfriend goes to a different school and is losing feelings for me?
(31 January 2017)

Chia:
I really don' t wanna let her go because i have very strong feelings for her and it will hurt me so much to let her go.
(31 January 2017)

Chia:
She can't even hangout on weekdays but sometimes weekends.
(31 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment