Wednesday 15 February 2017

No one seems to understand what the clear cutting damage has been done

The hills that should be forrests now have cattle because the soil is to poor to continue planting. If the government owns the land they can do what they wish. I am assuming these people are landless subsistence farmers whose only crime committed is an effort to put food on their table.
_

Jody:
Is Havelinaleigh a good name?
(14 February 2017)

Jody:
If it is not, then what are good similar names?
(14 February 2017)

Laci:
Why do people give made up names to their kids?
(14 February 2017)

Laci:
Also, why do people give their kids common names, but make up the spelling?
(14 February 2017)

Laci:
What I mean, is why do people give their kids names that they made up, and aren't actually existent?
(14 February 2017)

Alaina:
How do I'm express my feelings to a gurl?
(14 February 2017)

Alaina:
My question is how I'm should express the way I'm feel about her, as being a loner in haven't had too much experience in this subjest.
(14 February 2017)

Alaina:
She seemed pretty nervous, but enjoyed it overall.
(14 February 2017)

Alaina:
A few days ago at a dance my friends told her to slow dance with me and she did.
(14 February 2017)

Alaina:
Recently this girl we will call Rena has been touching my chest and talking about how skinny I'm am.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment