Wednesday 1 February 2017

You will get a rosey pink paste which should be of medium consistency

Add some more milk if it is too thick or if it is runny then use some more of the rose petals to thicken it. Then leave this whitening pack for 20 minutes. Wash the face with clear water and pat dry the skin. Apply this paste and let it dry. Do this 3 times in a week to remove pimple and pimple marks.
_

Marcela:
GUYS? he calls me everyday, but acts like he resents me?
(31 January 2017)

Tory:
Can belle be a nickname for belinda?
(31 January 2017)

Kelsie:
Help! i m so confused about a situation i was in where i felt sexually violated but don t know if i m making it bigger than it is?
(31 January 2017)

Kelsie:
About 8 months ago, I took xanax (and wasn t very experienced) and also smoked weed (like right after taking the xan). I know it was very dumb for me to do so.
(31 January 2017)

Hilaria:
My Boyfriend's ex is prettier than me?
(31 January 2017)

Hilaria:
He says he doesn't like her anymore but I can't help to feel like he compares me to her...
(31 January 2017)

Hilaria:
All the guys at my job always talk about how hot she was. (She used to work with me) How do I deal with this?
(31 January 2017)

Hilaria:
She is younger, she is curvy but thin, has great tattoos, goes to college, and is way prettier than me.
(31 January 2017)

Ellan:
If you only used a condom and pulled out, but no other birth control meathod would you be worried about pregnancy?
(31 January 2017)

Taunya:
Friend sick while pregnant?
(31 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment