Friday 24 February 2017

Building communities of LGBTQ entrepreneurs can help

Startup life can be lonely, and that isolation can be costly for new ventures. This makes it tough to find a strong network of advisors, confidantes, and advocates. Startups, however, often lack the scale at which intra-company LGBTQ groups can be formed.
_

Richard:
A few of them have come back and apologized and are being really supportive now, but I am so sad now.
(24 February 2017)

Richard:
A bunch of my friends turned their backs on me last semester, long story short, one of my friends and I had a fight and she started gossiping about me and they were all scared of being outcast like I had been, so they ditched me.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
There's blood on the toilet seat, his underwear blood on the bedsheets, and he's uncontrollably and shaking.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
The next day he came home and wet his pants, and started crying.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
Your son was so drunk he could barely move.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
He got drunk and danced with a 35 year old woman and other adults.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
One night he sneaked out the house and went to to a house party.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
He used to be a gifted magnet school but was kicked out because he'd allow a few students to copy off his tests, and test questions.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
Your son makes A's and B's in school but the school called saying he missed 8 days of school.
(24 February 2017)

Mellie:
He loves to dance and smoke weed.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment