Thursday 9 February 2017

To or not to discuss about personal experience fully depends on each individual preferences

In this century, is not like old day, SEX is not something that people will hide away. First, and the utmost important reason is, Do you love him or her? This is first reason, and also can be the only reason. Unless it is a business deal, if not, there must be some magic in-between two individual, the love spark must be present.
_

Clarinda:
Work question? May be a little weird lol?
(7 February 2017)

Clarinda:
I got a text from my GF and opened it and she had sent me a nude.
(7 February 2017)

Clarinda:
Several guys were standing there ( no females). We were all sitting down except for this one guy that was standing next to me.
(7 February 2017)

Clarinda:
Long story short, I was on my break at work in the break room.
(7 February 2017)

Carlie:
If he does bad s'hit, but am I putting my husband in danger or is ti normal to feel your husband is your protector.
(7 February 2017)

Carlie:
If a guy tried harassing me, debasing me with words or assaults me sexually.
(7 February 2017)

Carlie:
Not if a guy flirts and says stuff but takes no for an answer, I'm not a complete psycho.
(7 February 2017)

Carlie:
No no, if a guy harasses me or tries degrading me.
(7 February 2017)

Carylon:
I am worried that my girlfriend may get pregnant ?
(7 February 2017)

Carylon:
Is it possible that the sperm got through my underwear , into her vagina and got her pregnant?
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment