Sunday 12 February 2017

This is the first watch released with a case made of hardened Swiss cheese

First watch made from cheese, the Swiss Mad Watch. All proceeds from the sale go towards funding independent Swiss watchmaking. Louis Vuitton Tambour Mysterieuse: Transparent wonder. The timeless icon with the unique swivel case. Dior Christal Mysterieuse features unique rotating dial made of 6 sapphire plates.
_

Meg:
She texted back saying fine but I told my dad to get off early so he can take us.
(10 February 2017)

Meg:
Okay so me and my friend had plans but I texted her I may not be able to go.
(10 February 2017)

Effie:
Why do a lot of people get mentioned or noticed for something stupid?
(10 February 2017)

Effie:
I once saw a tweet that said eggs for breakfast and got so many RTs and likes.
(10 February 2017)

Sunshine:
Why won't a guy kiss me on the lips during sex?
(10 February 2017)

Wanita:
I really want to tell her because I really like her, but I'm afraid if she says no, our friendship will be ruined.
(10 February 2017)

Wanita:
The thing is, I don't think she likes me like that.
(10 February 2017)

Wanita:
So I've been friends with this girl for a few months, and I've developed a crush on her.
(10 February 2017)

Eleanor:
Obviously I said yes :) I've never been out on a date before and I'm kinda nervous.
(10 February 2017)

Eleanor:
The guy texted me and said he's going to be there and he asked if I wanted to go out after.
(10 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment