Wednesday 15 February 2017

If you want to be amongst their ranks the following advice will assist you in getting there

Stand close to your subjects to take better pictures. When you are prepared to take your photography to the next level, invest in a dSLR camera. These professional quality cameras allow you to view your photograph as you take the shot. Do not make your camera settings too complicated.
_

Jasmine:
I've been married 8 years but am afraid to be alone.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
Why won't my ex call me back?
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
Since she is a girl who is all about friends I don't see why she wouldn't reply to me.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
I don't understand why she is ignoring me now.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
I understand she's my ex but we weren't together so long that the friendship isn't even plausible plus when we talked last we ended on good terms.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
I told her to give me a call back when she gets it but it's been 3 or 4 hours now as I write this.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
After I let this time go I called her and asked to see how she is doing, and I told her I'd like to catch up.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
She is very friend oriented and she told me when the relationship didn't work she hopes we can be friends again.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
The thing that happened though is we were good friends before we dated we talked all the time and we had a lot of fun together.
(14 February 2017)

Opal:
We've been broken up for a while now over half the time we were even together.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment