Thursday 9 February 2017

Understanding the many requirements for studying at University can be very confusing

Cardiff Metropolitan University, formerly University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, is a university situated in Cardiff, Wales. It operates from two campuses: Llandaff on Western Avenue and Cyncoed campus to the north-east of the city. Course Level : Scholarship is available for pursuing the full-time undergraduate programme.
_

Ria:
All I've talked to her about is general class stuff.
(8 February 2017)

Ria:
There's this girl that sits next to me in class that I like.
(8 February 2017)

Marty:
How do I cope with my parents getting older?
(8 February 2017)

Marty:
I wish they could stay around forever.
(8 February 2017)

Marty:
Both of them are staring to complain about back problems and sometimes I'm afraid that I won't be able to handle it when they get too old, or have to be put in a home.
(8 February 2017)

Marty:
They're the best parents I could ever ask for, and I understand that 52 isnt too old, but I know they're getting older.
(8 February 2017)

Marty:
Im 17 and my parents are 52, theyre getting older and sometimes I'm afraid of losing them.
(8 February 2017)

Delicia:
My best friend is almost 40 weeks pregnant and she is beyond stressed about what to do?
(8 February 2017)

Delicia:
We currently live in Florida and she is thinking of traveling back home to Michigan to give birth.
(8 February 2017)

Delicia:
Sadly he ended up leaving her because he didn't want the responsibility of a child.
(8 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment