Wednesday 22 February 2017

These trends are also attracting international business

Meanwhile, during the past three years, deaths from terrorist attacks have fallen by two-thirds, as the army battles jihadists. The Karachi stock market rose 46% last year and continues to soar. The 2013 election marked the first democratic transition from one elected government to another.
_

Valerie:
Both schools have what I'm looking for.
(22 February 2017)

Valerie:
I'm not asking about what degrees, or what I hope to accomplish because I already know what I'm going to do in life.
(22 February 2017)

Bailey:
What do I do ?! so I recently became friends with benefits with a friend and ever since then he doesn t want to hang out or text me anymore?
(22 February 2017)

Noella:
What should I do ? Cut him off ? Leave thing the way the are ? What !?! (Ran out of space the pic is the second half)?
(22 February 2017)

Noella:
One of the first times we hung out was at a friends house and there were five of us in total we played typical games and stuff which lead to us all kissing at least once.
(22 February 2017)

Noella:
So about 2 months ago I became close with this guy and girl who go to the same highschool as me and long story short we've all three been hanging out quite often, me and the guy more so than all three of us due to the girls parents being strict.
(22 February 2017)

Ai:
Why would a cashier start smiling, biting her lip, and looking down when she rung me up?
(22 February 2017)

Ai:
We started talking and was laughing a lot.
(22 February 2017)

Sade:
Bad or good?
(22 February 2017)

Sade:
I'm turning 18 soon and after a year there's college and wanna go strong to the outside world.
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment