Thursday 9 February 2017

We know Ibu Suriani because her children are also joining the English classes of VP Bali

And why is teaching English so important? And why is teaching English so important? As you can imagine, after the classes the classrooms and playground can be messy and dirty. Ibu Suriani has a baby of 8 months at home and not a lot of family members who can help her taking care of the baby.
_

Griselda:
Anyways, I just want to know how to know if we are a we, or not, or what.
(7 February 2017)

Griselda:
I have dealt with self esteem issues my life since middle school, I even thought she was messing with to begin with as a result.
(7 February 2017)

Griselda:
We had a little friendship going before this, and I love her personality, but I just freeze up in class now (she sits very close) and we talk very little in person as we are both very socially awkward, but we talk fine over text.
(7 February 2017)

Griselda:
I warned her that I'm a shy guy, and won't really be confident to do much, or anything like that, and she said she was shy too.
(7 February 2017)

Sue:
My sixteen-year-old daughter started reading killing stalking how should I punish her?
(7 February 2017)

Carolyn:
I dont have a best friend?
(7 February 2017)

Carolyn:
Everyone seems to already have a best friend so now what do I do?
(7 February 2017)

Carolyn:
All my friends that I have just talk about either school or the simple basic stuff like what are you doing when you get home and what not.
(7 February 2017)

Carolyn:
I am in 8th grade (last year of middle school) and I am sad to say I don't have a best friend :( . I have many friends but no friends to share the latest gossip with, no friends to keep and tell secrets, and no friends to just talk about life.
(7 February 2017)

Cheree:
I wish people would give me a serious answer I'm generally scared. I wanna know if I'm pregnant?
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment