Saturday 25 February 2017

The performance by Spectre Strings was the highlight of a networking event

The performance went down a storm. The week began gently with two performances by the violin and cello duo. The first event was an office party in London needing a sophisticated musical backdrop. The weekend was full up with music making too. The group of four violinists, viola and cello played for over 400 guests, and were even joined by a singer for a rousing finale.
_

Lora:
To me we've always had a special connection and bond that was deep and unexplainable.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
A friend I've known for only a few months and I have grown very close.
(24 February 2017)

Lora:
About a month ago I was moved by a compliment.
(24 February 2017)

Danette:
Is it wrong to like and prefer women who have large breasts?
(24 February 2017)

Danette:
However, I am strongly attracted to girls who have good breasts and the hourglass shape.
(24 February 2017)

Danette:
I do not mind if a girl is very pretty or average.
(24 February 2017)

Muriel:
Transferring schools with fathers address, can I do it?
(24 February 2017)

Muriel:
Ps my father and mother where never married or anything they just simply broke up.
(24 February 2017)

Muriel:
Couldn't we just put that all the billings and stuff under my fathers name?
(24 February 2017)

Muriel:
Is there any way I could do this with out a court order.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment