Friday 24 February 2017

And there can actually be some advantages to submitting your application now

At the same time, not applying now means waiting until the admissions cycle begins anew next fall. At the same time, not applying now means waiting until the admissions cycle begins anew next fall. The MBA application process demands thoughtful introspection and preparation, no matter when you choose to take it on.
_

Gabriella:
Guys I need your help... so me and my best friend have been friends since our freshman year of high school. And now we're seniors?
(23 February 2017)

Gabriella:
I really like him and I wish I knew earlier about his feelings towards me.
(23 February 2017)

Gabriella:
But now he has a girlfriend and has been going out with her for about two weeks.
(23 February 2017)

Gabriella:
He wouldn't tell me what he felt because he didn't want too end our friendship.
(23 February 2017)

Gabriella:
And I've been having these feelings for him for the longest.
(23 February 2017)

Gabriella:
I Just been told from a friend that he recently liked me.
(23 February 2017)

Kelsie:
Little sibling for Saturn (BOTH genders)?
(23 February 2017)

Kelsie:
I hate both of those names, so I need suggestions to show my husband so he won't continue to bring up the other names.
(23 February 2017)

Kelsie:
Husband likes Kye Dylan for a boy and Almond Marie for a girl.
(23 February 2017)

Kelsie:
We have a 5 year old son named Saturn Eli and we're expecting our second baby, as of now we don't know if the baby is a boy or girl.
(23 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment