Friday 17 February 2017

Using free software means making a political and social choice

Announcing Keynote Speaker Karen M. Prior to joining Conservancy, Karen served as an executive director of the GNOME Foundation. Before that, she was general counsel of the Software Freedom Law Center. In addition to her work at the Software Freedom Conservancy, she is also a pro bono counsel to the FSF and GNOME.
_

Jerrie:
I mean they're fine for our entertainment but I'm a buisness woman and I like to keep my posts on social media clean and very put together.
(17 February 2017)

Jerrie:
So me and my boyfriend tried taking pictures together when we go to events or nights out but the pictures look terrible haha.
(17 February 2017)

Loris:
Do you find Katie Mcgrath attractive?
(17 February 2017)

Tameika:
This Conservative wants y'all to know I listened to THE obama, after hearing him tell us how traumatized he was hearing a car door lock?
(17 February 2017)

Maryanne:
How should I handle this? My girlfriend cheated..?
(17 February 2017)

Maryanne:
If yes, what would be a suitable way to punish cheating?
(17 February 2017)

Maryanne:
I haven't broken up with her but told her that I wouldn't kiss her or have sex with her (she usually initiates) until I feel like I have forgiven her.
(17 February 2017)

Maryanne:
She said she wants to make it up to me no matter what it takes.
(17 February 2017)

Maryanne:
She said that it only lasted about a minute and after it ended, she instantly regretted it, left and has felt guilty since.
(17 February 2017)

Maryanne:
But apparently being emotionally supportive got her to have sex with him.
(17 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment