Wednesday 8 February 2017

One sentry after another immediately challenged him

Finally, the crafty warrior stole up to a strategic spot. Revival-Library.com now has a community/Discussion Forum I want to invite everyone who frequents this site to join. I wanted revival library to be a place where like minded folks can get together and edify one another.
_

Otelia:
I was feeling sad but I soon let go and accepting the fact that it would be bad for me to still like him.
(7 February 2017)

Otelia:
Theres this guy i used to have a crush on, but later on he got a girlfriend.
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
Why would a guy ask if you are busy?
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
I saw him staring at me out of the corner of my eye when watching me walk away...and again another time when he was standing behind me but to my right...he was staring, looked a little red in the face,and had his mouth open.
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
Recently he has looked at me with his mouth open when I smile at him.
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
He once sai we could gaze into each other's eyes from across the room while singing a duet.
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
He has stared when I'm not looking, stared and not looked away until someone said something to me, sometimes can't look me in the eyes while he talks to me.
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
Did he ask because he wants to hang out with me or date me?
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
Did he ask to find out if I'm single?
(7 February 2017)

Colene:
Did he ask that to find out what I do when I'm not at church?
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment