Tuesday 28 February 2017

Anderson also spoke of the importance of rebuilding academic reputations

Commodore, an assistant professor in educational foundations and leadership at Old Dominion University; Dr. Michael Lomax, president and CEO of the United Negro College Fund; Chuck Melley, vice president, U.S. Government Relations, Pearson; and Johnny C. Taylor Jr., president and CEO, Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
_

Luci:
If i passed up on Adrian at a moment I couldn't be touched by you without feeling suicidal, cos you raped me... He sexy.. I'm sorry, I'm drunk... Can we go home now and make love for three days?
(27 February 2017)

Samira:
Does a woman have to prove that she's pregnant to go on maternity leave?
(27 February 2017)

Samira:
Like, would she have to bring in papers or would she essentially just have to say she's pregnant and she gets one?
(27 February 2017)

Kristian:
Dear Adrian?
(27 February 2017)

Kristian:
You will have to make do with being a better person than all of us put together, but you don't get the girl.
(27 February 2017)

Kristian:
I'm sorry my husband and I lead you on.
(27 February 2017)

Caridad:
I went thru my boyfriends phone? Now what?
(27 February 2017)

Caridad:
He says that I should trust him .. and I get that but it's hard.
(27 February 2017)

Caridad:
Here we are now and I'm always wondering who he's texting or if he's doing anything behind my back.
(27 February 2017)

Caridad:
I chose to forgive him and move forward.
(27 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment