Tuesday 21 February 2017

When I tested this app I used the free version with no upgrades

This app would be fun if it just had the pets. Pets and a game equal tons of fun. Most of the text and instructions are in a good size font. It is a little slow to load at various times, but the graphics are amazing. I tested it at my real age and then as a 10-year-old and saw no difference.
_

Jessica:
Again i am just using them to satisfy my lust.
(20 February 2017)

Jessica:
I am worried that some are pregnant so what is the best way to convince them to abort.
(20 February 2017)

Jessica:
Since they think it is American culture that sex at first date is the norm and using condom means distrust, i pumped inside every single vagina.
(20 February 2017)

Jessica:
I have been here for 10 weeks and i have barebacked about 40 already and cool thing is 10 were virgins.
(20 February 2017)

Jessica:
Girls are crazy about American and i almost get laid with different girls every day.
(20 February 2017)

Jessica:
I am taking an expat assignment in china now.
(20 February 2017)

Marya:
Could I have an STD?
(20 February 2017)

Marya:
I gave this guy I was talking to a bj 3weeks ago and he told me he only messed with 3 girls.
(20 February 2017)

Judi:
Women only: what category would I be classified under? Cute, Hot, or Handsome. Which is better in YOUR opinion? Rate me as well 1-10?
(20 February 2017)

Juliann:
Was this punishment at school reasonable?
(20 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment