Friday 29 July 2016

You must establish your goals first to implement a successful social media marketing strategy

You think you are going in the right direction, but when you look around, you have no idea where you are. Creating a social marketing plan starts with brainstorming. Which platform would these people most likely to spend their time? What message are you trying to convey?
_

Adina:
I guess friends can break your heart too since the people I thought liked me were being absolutely disgusting.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
I walked away and they came after me.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
They were asking her and making her uncomfortable so I told her to say nothing.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
It'd be the end of me if she told me she didn't like me.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
I asked them all to confirm and they all did.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
Then started being really weird.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
Apparently our group had nothing interesting to talk about so all they talked about was me and my crush.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
And everytime she shares it with the group.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
I should have listened to my gut but I had a crush on of the girls whom I've been rejected by 3 times already.
(28 July 2016)

Adina:
I've always felt like I wasn't part of the group.
(28 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment