Saturday 30 July 2016

This shows just how mainstream emoji have become

Let your friends, fans or customers geek out about anything you want. No longer just a silly little icon that kids use, the emoji has become a staple in everyday communication for all ages. Using a smiley face in your communication makes the recipient feel like you are actually smiling.
_

Vernice:
But recently, well actually like 10 days ago, we just stopped talking, and by we, I mean her.
(29 July 2016)

Shin:
My dad is very annoying and I yelled at him today.?
(29 July 2016)

Shin:
Not very sure if what I did was too overboard but every friday we must go pray at 12:45 pm at the mosque, and my dad woke us up today for that.. in very annoying ways, yet I am not sure if I went overboard.
(29 July 2016)

Wei:
How do you make friends? What am I doing wrong?
(29 July 2016)

Wei:
Unless I'm missing something, any tips?
(29 July 2016)

Wei:
I know I'm fun, it's just I don't get along with kids my age or something.
(29 July 2016)

Wei:
I'm always myself, I'm always polite, and I'm a fun person tbh.
(29 July 2016)

Wei:
I started trying to make friends again so on Facebook I started conversations with kids at my school, I must have said hey to like 45 people, now I talk to 4 occasionally but I start the conversation.
(29 July 2016)

Wei:
I took a break for a while because I was a little scared to start making friends after the friends I've lost in the past.
(29 July 2016)

Wei:
Lol I can't make friends, I don't understand how it's done.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment