Sunday 31 July 2016

Another facial structure sketch and drawing study

Now back to the basic a little bit. Realistic lips tutorial step by step. There is a request so here is goes. I use pencil, pen, and traditional medium in my free time. I founded IdrawGirls.com (TheArtClasses.com) in 2007 to motivate myself to create more and better art.
_

Glenna:
Can someone help me with relationship advice?
(30 July 2016)

Dortha:
Does my mother have the right to be mad that her cousin is leaving her husband for another man or is it none of my mother's business?
(30 July 2016)

Dortha:
I have no opinion and don't really care, not that I would endorse an affair.
(30 July 2016)

Dortha:
The cousin says she is divorcing for other reasons and the other man is just a friend, my mother says it's an affair.
(30 July 2016)

Nidia:
Very, very worried for my children's safety and my own. A victim of abuse, please answer, need advice and help!!!! Desperate for answers!!!!?
(30 July 2016)

Nidia:
I need to leave ASAP, i plan to live with my parents for a while.
(30 July 2016)

Nidia:
He has been hitting me lately for not wearing a silk nightie to bed and not putting on enough make up.
(30 July 2016)

Nidia:
Things between me and him are tough.
(30 July 2016)

Nidia:
I had to physically get my husband away.
(30 July 2016)

Nidia:
Even when i screamed at him to stop it, he just looked at me and continued hitting him.
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment