Sunday 31 July 2016

Perhaps the WaPo and NY Times can fix these things now

Online media and interactive pieces are much more at risk of breaking of disappearing, at least in theory. A quick look around shows a number of even fairly recent pieces in major publications that are broken today. If the Washington Post and the New York Times can't keep their interactive pieces alive, who can?
_

Michelina:
We were in a meeting, and he looked kind of bored.
(29 July 2016)

Michelina:
He didn't have a smile on his face, but he didn't look mad.
(29 July 2016)

Michelina:
He didn't look away fast, he just looked at me and looked away, normally. (Multiple times). This isn't the first time I've seen him around before.
(29 July 2016)

Michelina:
This guy was across the room from me and kept looking at me and looking away.
(29 July 2016)

Joye:
I feel so ugly?
(29 July 2016)

Joye:
I just have to accept it so any advice to learn to accept it?
(29 July 2016)

Joye:
I haven't thought that was THAT ugly of a person (appearance wise) but I guess I just am.
(29 July 2016)

Joye:
I'm not doing this for attention I promise , but for advice. :) I just feel so ugly in appearance and recently, this guy said I'm ugly and i didn't want it to get to me because his opinion shouldn't matter.
(29 July 2016)

Carylon:
Newlyweds and I hate my husband?
(29 July 2016)

Carylon:
I just don't know what to do, I literally feel so much anger and violence building up inside of me that even just looking at him pisses me off.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment