Sunday 31 July 2016

Comparing Kodak film to film replication software

Again, factors outside of my control within the digitization process seem to negatively affect the image from my film negative. Here are a couple more comparison shots from the same roll, captured in concert with the Sony a7II, just as all others were. Will that stop me from shooting film?
_

Veronika:
He's made advances on me which I refused.
(30 July 2016)

Veronika:
Also my ex boyfriend has been texting me more than usual.. asking my day and he's very immediate about wanting to see me.
(30 July 2016)

Veronika:
Anyways we still want to hang out.. such as going to the movies.. netflix.. It's like hanging out as friends.
(30 July 2016)

Veronika:
It's been restraining in our relationship because we're never there for each other because of our schedules and the fact that I'm not able to drive yet.
(30 July 2016)

Veronika:
Too many expectations and pressure.
(30 July 2016)

Veronika:
We broke up because of many reasons.. stress from work.. college.. my parents aren't particularly making it easy between us.
(30 July 2016)

Veronika:
We broke it off about two weeks ago and mutually wanted to stay friends.
(30 July 2016)

Veronika:
Hiya... so my ex boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years.
(30 July 2016)

Kera:
Also I'm a lesbian girl and I don't know how to make sure my girlfriend will accept me.
(30 July 2016)

Kera:
I need to know how to come out to my parents.
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment