Saturday 30 July 2016

Most of us spend hours a week trapped in one form of conveyance or another

Just pointing out an opportunity. Why not use that time to continue your marketing education with a good podcast? There are hundreds of thousands of podcasts out there, on every imaginable topic. Which means there are hundreds of podcasts just for marketers.
_

Creola:
He told me that she's psycho and just being vindictive and trying to hurt me.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
She texted me back threatening me and that he fd her with no condom and that he cheated on me with her.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
I got mad at him and texted her to leave him alone.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
So I told him to show me the call log and then he admitted it was his ex wife but he didn't know why she was calling.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
Tonight we were having dinner and he got a call and declined it.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
He practically tackled me to take it away and said she was only calling because there was a death in the family and she needed money for a plane ticket.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
I got mad at him and took the phone and said I was gonna answer.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
A couple of weeks ago his phone was ringing and I looked at it and it was his ex wife.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
He used to be married but they divorced because his ex wife cheated on him.
(29 July 2016)

Creola:
I've been with my boyfriend for almost a year now.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment