Sunday 31 July 2016

The growth cycle of the agave plant is a minimum seven-year process

Initial assessments suggest the material holds great promise due to its durability and aesthetic qualities. Once harvested, the heart of the plant is roasted, before grinding and extracting its juices for distillation. Like Ford Motor Company, Jose Cuervo is family-owned and operated.
_

Viki:
Is it the kind of thing where they know but they don't care because they can justfiy what they are doing emotionally or do they really just not know?
(30 July 2016)

Voncile:
I feel like they dont like me anymore :( I know it sounds really trivial but were supposed to be best friends but they only ask to hang when no one else is available and there are no parties to go to.
(30 July 2016)

Iola:
What makes a girl's laugh sexy?
(30 July 2016)

Janina:
Do black women like dark men more than white men?
(30 July 2016)

Janina:
I'm white, I'd say decent looking, but if I approach a girl who is black, they never are interested in me.
(30 July 2016)

Janina:
My buddy is Indian and black girls have approached him and he didn't even make the first move, they told him that he's good looking first.
(30 July 2016)

Tomoko:
Are there any women out there that loves sex but is not a slu?
(30 July 2016)

Tomoko:
I believe a woman should do EVERYTHING your partner wants.
(30 July 2016)

Tomoko:
When I'm in relationships I stay faithful I use my bf as basically my person sex doll.
(30 July 2016)

Tomoko:
I purposely made a random guy take my virginity so I won't get emotionally attached (he was a virgin too) I notice growing up every girl that lost they're virginity to someone they know & like to this day they're still 'in love' with that person.
(30 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment