Saturday 30 July 2016

A long time ago i was working in a jewelry shop for a short time

My works are unique, artistic pieces. I don't use lost wax casting, all of my works are sawed, filed and soldered piece by piece. There we used to tell the costumers how to wear jewels correctly. So i thought i share these rules with you. Usually i draw some designs first and send it to you, than you can choose which one would you like.
_

Yon:
It seems to me that I can't get anything done unless I have a guy who makes me happy?
(29 July 2016)

Yon:
Is it because I don't make my life interesting or I focus on guys too much?
(29 July 2016)

Yon:
If I don't talk to a guy or in a relationship I feel like my life is boring?
(29 July 2016)

Yon:
I dot get it, I just always am talking to a guy or in a relationship, why is that?
(29 July 2016)

Marta:
What to do about my sister dating a GUY who likes justin bieber?
(29 July 2016)

Porsche:
How do I stand up to my family members without being disrespectful?
(29 July 2016)

Porsche:
They feel like I shouldn't have a choice and it shouldn't be up to me.
(29 July 2016)

Porsche:
I have to see them tomorrow and I know that they're going to talk about what THEY want me to do, and what direction THEY want me to go in.
(29 July 2016)

Elanor:
Advice for a first time fister?
(29 July 2016)

Elanor:
But I don't know what to do or what positions are best or what products I should use or how fast my bf should go.
(29 July 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment